Deadline – April 3th, 2019
After a first successful edition in 2018, Sud Provence-Alpes-Cote d’Azur Region, risingSUD and Region Sud Investissement are glad to launch the 2019 New York Bootcamp for innovative companies in Tech, Healthcare, Smart Cities and Energy located in the region.
Why attend the program?
- To understand the U.S. business culture and discover what you need to know before launching in the U.S.;
- To structure your market potential assessment through hands-on workshops and eye-opening mentoring sessions with local experts;
- To start positioning your product in the U.S. market.
More information about the program
- One day in Marseille including a preparatory workshop and a one-on-one mentoring session with Xavier Wartelle, founder of 6 tech start-ups leading to 4 acquisitions.
- 4 days in New-York on June 5-8 including:
- Hands-on workshops on pitch, fundraising, sales, marketing, hr, and legal topics
- Customized mentoring sessions with industry experts
- Visit of local innovation ecosystem
- Demo Day (pitching opportunity)
- Networking events
Cost of the program
South Region is financing the cost of the program as well as lunches (about EUR3,000 per company – Only one representative per company). The trip, hotel rooms, and dinner are paid by the company.
Want to apply?
Fill our questionnaire before April 3th.
For more information, look at our last year bootcamp in San Francisco or contact:
Adriana PERETTI, International Senior Project Manager, risingSUD
Valerie ROCHE-MELIN, Secretaire General, Region Sud Investissement