big bang factory’s founding partners Marie, Sylvia and Xavier have lived between 10 and 25 years in the U.S. each. All of us have made a bunch of cultural mistakes upon arrival (and we sometimes still do many years later!).
Along this learning curve on how to manage cultural differences and do business the American way, we have collected dos and don’ts.
Read our Series of articles and start applying our best practices!
- Do You Speak American? 7 Tips To Interact The American Way
- Mentorship: A Mutually Beneficial Relationship… When Not Tarnished By Mentor Fatigue!
- How To Act American? The Ultimate Guide To Mastering Your Body Language And Boosting Your Sales.
- The Art Of Emailing: Cold Email, Introduction, Thank You Note, Followup, Recommendation… (coming soon)
- Too Many Meetings! 10 Rules To Put An End to Unproductive Meetings (coming soon)
- Social Networking Made Well: Online and Offline (coming soon)